What Is Kartra?
Kartra is a page builder, sales funnel builder and marketing automation platform for online business owners who want to sell their products and services.
It differs to other platforms because it takes the ‘whole-package approach’. Which means that it’s an all-in-one business platform that consolidates your landing pages, sales pages, online courses, membership sites, email system and payments in one place.
Your online business requires a bunch of different solutions that must be duct-taped together, often leading to frustrating results. You know the pain: your checkout page won't add your customers into your mailing list, or your helpdesk portal won't connect with your contacts database, or your membership site won't revoke access when a user refunds payment, etc.
Utterly frustrating, and a huge waste of time...
All the individual sections of Kartra are woven together so they seamlessly "talk" to each other, without having to configure any integration whatsoever. As a result, the tracking is global!
For example: if someone lands on your Kartra page, Kartra Analytics tracks it. If a user fills in a Kartra form, Kartra Mail subscribes him/her to your newsletter. If a customer pays through a Kartra checkout, Kartra Memberships automatically sends out the login credentials. All of it interconnected by default.
That's the power of one: everything under one synchronized umbrella.
The advantages of this are:
- You can have all of your systems in one place so it’s easier to manage your business.
- You get to visually see the customer journey from the point of entry to moving through funnels, email sequences, to signing up to your products and memberships.
- It’s easier to track your marketing goals because all of your systems, such as opt in forms, landing pages, courses, videos and payments are all in one place.
The disadvantages of this are:
- If you’re a newbie or you don’t have an active email list, you’ll struggle to monetize and you’ll end up wasting money. I’ve seen it first-hand people investing in Kartra when they don’t have an active email list or game plan for how they’re going to use Kartra to make sales.
- If you're planning to blog extensively and bring people to your site via your blog, then a self-hosted WordPress platform is a better solution.